- This is new for everyone and will require a great deal of change and flexibility. Go easy on yourself. We will all get better at this as we move forward together. There is a lot for us all to learn.
- We are in this together. Our goal is to support children’s growth and development by working together with patience, kindness, and respect as we all do our best. Reach out to each other. Ask for help where needed.
- Please take care of yourself and your families in the midst of this. Consider how you balance all the competing demands on your time and energy.
- Consider the wide range of student and family situations. We know how hard you all work to show care and concern for students’ social, emotional and academic well-being. Remote learning will present new challenges to interpersonal connection, however it should be the priority above all else.
- Learning opportunities provided to students during this period will not be an exact replica of in-class instruction. Learning opportunities will look different during this time.